November 27, 2008
Black & White Card Dealer
Sometimes minimalism is good. A buddy runs a poker software site and this was the best I could do for him. Not perfect...but a start I guess.
I find a lot of the logos I make just come out way too ugly when I go cray with the colors ;)
October 11, 2006
Robot work robot
do not to forget
you are a leader
who must follow these rules
when self destruction does not work
follow the rules closer
give more until you can't ignore
the hollowness that you become, zeros and ones
oops too much, need medication
diseased, syntaxt error, fix me please
November 28, 2005
New Site Logo...
I really need to learn graphics sometime so I could stop using the lame logo software I have been using :)
Logo for da bro
So I made my brother a logo...by no means great...but I still suck at the art of logos
I don't think he liked it though
June 7, 2005
Another Logo for a Friend
still nowhere near as good as my friend Mike, but I whiped up this logo in about 15 - 20 minutes when dog tired.
May 22, 2005
When Boredom Sets In...
Shit like this comes out ;)
Not sure if you call that creativity or excessive drug abuse, but the intent is of chicken man is:
- We are all different, yet we share common threads.
- Most people are afraid to lead.
- Most people are afraid to give an honest opinion about something before someone else tells them what they should think.
- People try to punish you for being honest, unique, or original right up until others decide for them that what you do is good.
- Most of the shit people are selling is just that: a bunch of deceptive shit.
- Crayons and paste are yummie, but glue is gross.
May 10, 2005
Time for a change...
So I was bored this morning. Decided to mix things up a bit.
I will now try to change my logos somewhat regularly and I will archive them in my logos category as time passes.
Yesterday the NYT ran a piece about bloggers thinking too greatly about themselves. I can no longer live the lies of the animal kingdom.
more to come...